We respect your privacy and strive to meet common sense standards for what data we collect and publish, and we try to only collect and publish data that is necessary for providing the So Dialed service.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If So Dialed learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, So Dialed will remove that post.
- We may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We collect any setup data you post to the app. You may choose to make your setups publicly findable and you may share them with individuals, but all setups are private by default.
- Data from both public and private setups may be collected and published by So Dialed in aggregate (e.g. “40% of RC-10 B6.1 drivers set their ride height to 20mm”), however for private setups, no personally identifiable data or data from individual setups will be available to other users.
- We sometimes collect your email address or phone number for purposes such as authenticating user accounts, providing subscription services, etc.
- We never collect your credit card number, but payment processing partners of ours may collect it if you purchase products or services from So Dialed.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it in a setup, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on So Dialed that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All setup data, race data, and other user-generated content may be stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered members can access and update their account information in the app on the Profile screen, in the left-side menu.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
We store data for the purpose of backing up your data and synchronizing it across your devices. We do not share any individually-identifiable information with anyone without your permission.
To request deletion of your account and/or your data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Archiving and display of So Dialed postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with So Dialed—including archive.org and google.com may make available So Dialed postings if they are on the website, not in the app.
5. Circumstances in which So Dialed may release information
- So Dialed may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of So Dialed we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.